Tuesday, January 24, 2012

About This Blog

What is this blog about?

MONDAY BLOG:  

It is about my process. From the design of a work as a sketch to the finished work. My concepts, how I arrive there...why I arrive there. I think too many artists cannot express their process, the work they do. The blog will discuss my frustrations, artist's blocks, my successes and failures.




WEDNESDAY BLOG:


Beginning the first week in September I will be featuring a shop that is a member of the Etsy's Pagan Team in which I am a "Promo Pixie".


My online Etsy Shops:


Metamorphis Arts  Mostly paintings, and collage paintings


gaiasearthlydelights Jewelry made with semi-precious healing stones.

My Other online Shop:

gaiasearthlydelights at Indie Made with items that are not found in the Etsy store, including eCourses!







No comments:

Post a Comment